At MediaBerry, our mission is to create, discover and share the most valuable content in the digital marketing world with our audience. By weaving together voices from different industries, we can help our audience stay on top of what’s going on in the industry and nail their own strategies.
Do you want to share your expertise with our community and reach our audience?
Please acquaint yourself with the guidelines below before pitching your topic.
Why Write For Us?
You get the opportunity to expose your brand, service, or product to a wide B2B audience. Guest blogging with MediaBerry provides you an opportunity to establish your authority in the niche of link-building and digital marketing.
The best thing is that upon publishing your blog post, you get links back from a reputable site, squeezing in some link-building action for you too!
Want to impress us with your pitch and boost the chances of a ‘yes’? Read all our guidelines below.
The MediaBerry Brand
Our Brand Attributes
- Human and conversation-driven language.
- Interactive and friendly, NOT sales-y.
- Authentic stories that drive impact.
- Rooted in reality & fact.
- Empathic to our user’s challenges and ready to lend a hand.
Our Brand Tone of Voice
- Uses humor intelligently and contextually to create a strong recall value.
- Builds credibility and trust through data-driven arguments.
- Provides a sense of professionalism and authority.
- Maintains a friendly and interactive air, showcasing a willingness to help.
- Confidence in our services and the value our brand can drive.
What We’re Looking For
- Original, non-promotional content – this means no fluff and no sales-y tones
- Long-form content – 2000+ words
- The writing should provide high-content value and actionability – showcase your expert insights and avoid providing generic tips
- Familiarity with MediaBerry’s brand attributes, tone, and the values we represent to our audience
- A clear target keyword must be mentioned and the use of long-tail keywords throughout your article
- Include images and interactive videos or GIFs where relevant. Public sources only, and include the source link.
- Cite all your sources and statistics – primary sources are required. Round-up reports of statistics won’t be accepted as a source
- You can include 1 backlink to your website in the body of the article
- External links accepted only to informational pages and content, nothing promotional. DR 60+ accepted only with a Moz spam score of less than 3%.
- Include 3-4 internal links to other MediaBerry resources and pages where possible
- Submit a 1-2 sentence author bio with your picture in square dimensions (500px by 500px)
Niches We Cover
- Link-building & Sales
- SEO & Website Optimization
- Content Creation & Marketing
Other content pillars we are open to accepting (limited):
- Email Marketing & Outreach
- Collaboration & Productivity
- Marketing & Sales Automation
- Conversion Strategy in SaaS
- Digital CRM
- Start-up Marketing
We are open to receiving these topics in both B2B and B2C context but we give first preference to the former.
Content Types We Accept
- How-to articles
- Research articles
- Case studies
- Thought leadership pieces
Guest Post Guidelines
- Provide high-value content with actionable tips & strategies.
- Back up your arguments and points with statistics and data.
- Do not link to competitor websites.
- Run a grammar check before submitting your final drafts.
- Never link to competitor websites.
- Zero tolerance for plagiarism. If detected, we won’t publish your guest post.
- Use the H1 > H2 > H3… structure
- A minimum word count of 2k words
- 45-60 words per paragraph for easy readability
- Use tables & bullet points
- External links should be to credible sites. Avoid using branded anchors.
- Links built to home pages or landing pages are likely to be removed.
- If you’re sourcing statistics, make sure it’s to the primary/original study and not a round-up report or article using the data.
- All links and anchor texts should be relevant and contextual.
- No links to competing content.
- Include a minimum of 2 internal links.
How to Submit Your Pitch
- Fill out MediaBerry’s guest post pitch form here.
- Once we reply back to say your topic sounds good, start writing! Make sure your content is original and follows all the guidelines mentioned above.
- Submit your article as a Google Docs file.
- Attach all images with appropriate names (e.g. Image 1, Image 2) separately in a .zip folder. Follow a 16:9 ratio for all images.
MediaBerry reserves the right for editing your submitted guest post and adjusting the content to match MediaBerry’s style as well as future updates. This could include removing any promotional blurbs, competing links, or rephrasing.
Article Accepted? Here’s What’s Next!
Has your pitch been accepted? Congratulations!
Our team will get back to you within 10 days from the date of your submission with the expected live date.